Thanks to LongLeaf Tea Vodka, two lucky readers will win a double pass to the Taste of Sydney Festival. AND – one of those lucky readers will also win a LongLeaf hamper which includes a bottle of LongLeaf Tea Vodka.
In case you’re wondering, LongLeaf Tea Vodka is Australia’s first tea-infused vodka. It is distilled in the Hunter Valley in small batches using 100% natural and 100% organic hand-picked Sri Lankan Ceylon tea, premium organic vodka and pure Australian rainwater. Last year, LongLeaf was ranked the best tea vodka in the world at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. I am yet to try some myself (can’t wait to!) but the word on the street is that it’s delicious – unique and refreshing.
This year, for the first time ever, LongLeaf will feature at the Taste of Sydney festival in Centennial Park. Mixologist and head bartender Mike Eason (Chiswick, Ms G’s and Aria) will be creating some of LongLeaf’s signature cocktails including the Garden Margarita, Ceylon Dark and Stormy, and LongLeaf Apple-tea-zer. Those all sound pretty darn good to me and if you think so too, enter the competition below and you can be trying them for yourself.
I’ve been to Taste of Sydney a few times in the past and it’s always a lot of fun. There are so many delicious food and beverage stalls you won’t know what to do with yourself.
The important bits you need to know:
- These two double passes are for the evening session (5.30 pm onwards) on Friday 13 March 2015 (so that’s your Friday night all sorted).
- The competition ends on Friday 6 March. The winners will be announced on the evening of Friday 6 March and notified by email.
- The ticket winners must claim their prizes by COB Monday 9 March 2015 to allow enough time for tickets to be sent ahead of Friday night.
- The winner of the vodka hamper must collect their prize from the LongLeaf stall on the night.
- Please only enter if you are available to attend Taste of Sydney in Centennial Park on Friday 13 March, and be sure to include a valid email address.
And, most importantly, how to enter:
All you need to do is comment below with your answer to this question:
What is your favourite cocktail?
Too easy! Good luck!